The information we collect:
We collect and process your personal information mainly to contact you for the purposes of understanding your requirements and delivering services accordingly. For this purpose, we will collect contact details which will include your name and/or company details related to your service needs.
How we use your information:
We will use your personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and will be processed for that purpose only.
Usage of personal information includes:
- To confirm, verify and update client details;
- To conduct market or customer satisfaction research or for statistical analysis;
- Conducting credit reference searches or verification when requested by the customer;
- For audit and record keeping purposes;
- In connection with legal proceedings;
- Providing communication in respect of regulatory matters that may affect our clients.
Disclosure of information:
We may disclose your information:
- Where we have a duty or a right to disclose in terms of law or industry codes;
- Where we believe it is necessary to protect our rights.
Safeguarding your information:
We are legally obliged to provide adequate protection for the personal information we hold and to prevent any unauthorised access and/or use of personal information. We will continuously review our security controls and processes to ensure that personal information remains secure.
Access and correction of personal information:
Clients have the right to access, update, correct or delete the personal information we hold relating to them. Once a client objects to the processing of their personal information, we may no longer process said personal information.
If you have any queries about this notice, wish to withdraw consent or access, or correct your personal information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We from time to time send communications to our clients via a mailing list. We always provide an option for removal from such mailing lists.
Clients provide information during on-line purchasing, which we use for the sole purposes of fulfilling their order requirements. We seek client’s permission before using their information or content, not already in public domain, on social media or e-marketing.